First roll of film on my argus75

I finally got my 620 film scans!  It was a long process getting these scanned because a lot of places don't process 620 film anymore :(  Even though one of the guys at Penn Camera was kind of rude and not helpful, I'm just glad that I finally got to see the result of my first roll of film on this super cute camera.

I think each roll of film produces about 12 photographs but given it was my first time using the camera, I wasted some because I "over-rolled" the film.  Oh well, at least next time I'll know.  Photo credit of some of these photos goes to my favorite Ice Cream Monster (ICM).

Here are the photos, unprocessed and all natural :)  The first 4 images are from back in October 2010 when ICM and I went to Shenandoah National Park and hiked Whiteoak Canyon Trail.





Japanese Tea Garden @ Golden Gate State Park


Desperately wanting to finish the roll of film so I can see what it looks like resulted in  some hasty shots in Takoma Park and on the metro





That's all for now!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Followers