T-5 Days!

Pigeons outside Union Station

Last night, I had a dream that I was in Asia somewhere.  When I was on a really busy street, I noticed my camera got stolen!  :(  Needless to say, I was super stressed about losing all my travel photos and basically spent the rest of my dream trying to find the person who stole my d300s :( 


Ultra short post because:  I've always had bad study habits, however, I believe I am a pretty awesome procrastinator.  I was glad to find out I am not a procrastinator when it comes to photographing assignments (because it would be impossible to turn in photos that I like) but sadly, that is not the case for exams.  So it is now cram time.


2 comments:

  1. Are you in Philly (based on last pic) since I recall it may be one of the Marriott hotels in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andy, nope..this is Union Station in DC!

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Followers