I am back!

I've been back for almost 3 whole days now and as you can see, it is 3:27AM, and I've miserably failed at adjusting to jetlag.  Most of it is my own fault but hey, we don't really have to place blame for everything, do we?

In hopes of keeping myself in a good mood throughout the day today, I decided to post photos that show 2 of the many things that made my trip so great:  gelato/ice cream & cappuccinos.  Obviously, there's a lot more we should love in life other than gelato/ice cream & cappuccinos, though ICM might think otherwise.  BUT at the exact moments when I am eating sesame gelato and chocolate praline ice cream, it feels like all is right in the world and all my troubles seems to have melted away, and in my head, there are no other thoughts except of how good each bite is.  And even though it has been 9 days since I've had glorious gelato/ice cream, I still think of it and its magnificence often.  That is love. 



As for Cappuccinos...when ICM first told me about receiving cappuccinos at literally, a snap of a finger, I thought, that phenomenon is overrated, who needs it?  Well, after experiencing that for 3 mornings, I can tell you that I NEED THAT.  I REALLY DO.  And now that I am deprived, I'm not sure what I should do.  I guess I could use this as motivation for working really hard, so that I can earn more money and return to the Grand Hyatt in Jakarta to bask in the warmth and glory of gelato/ice cream and unlimited cappuccinos again.  Until then...AHH

Yay, 3:43am.  Good luck to me. 

1 comments:

  1. uhhh... wasn't this an asian trip? Yet, the first two things you remember are GELATOs and CAPUCCINOs? not the Pad Pri King, not cricket skewers.. but Italian food...really?... smh...

    hope you had fun tho! and welcome back to reality! hehehehehhe :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Followers