Happy 2011!!!

Hello, Happy New Year!!!

2010 felt as if it was so short but when I look back, so much has happened since exactly a year ago. There were tons of memorable things that happened last year but when I think of all that has happened, I attribute them to the beginning of 2010 and how that January helped set the course for a wonderful rest of 2010. Pulling myself out of a long time rut last January restored my faith in my ability to achieve a goal, in my belief that I am never just "stuck" and that I am able to carry out anything, as hard as it may be, and lastly, proved to me once again that if I trust myself and the people who genuinely love me, the outcome will almost certainly come out a trillion times (or maybe an infinity-times) better than the worst case scenario that I thought would actually happen. It reaffirmed my observation that if you desire to be happy and loved and remain open-minded, you will be...it is only a matter of time. I will always swear by that.

Thank you to all the wonderful people around me who were a part of my 2010 because you guys made it great. See you in 2011 :) I am looking forward to the new year!!!

Here are my resolutions this year:
1) Be nicer to people I don't really like (but only the ones who are not mean)
2) Call my parents more often
3) Learn to sew
4) Blog more regularly
5) Continue to learn more about photography and practice more often!!!
6) Since I am getting older and my metabolism is slowing down....I think I should also exercise more :p

When I get my computer back, tons of photos to come!!!

-Po

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Followers