About Me

A nerdy science kid at heart. ALWAYS!
A foodie, hopefully not a fatty, here's my YELP site -->pochi.yelp.com
I love photography because it reminds me of what I saw and felt, and it is always a challenge trying to capture that moment genuinely.
I like being outdoors because I get to be in awe of all that Mother Earth has to give. It's my way of appreciating what I have in this world.
Reading in bed and going to the Farmer's Market on a beautiful Sunday morning are two of life's biggest pleasures.
I love people with energy, with heart and passion. I strongly dislike/hate fake, dishonest, pretentious, and completely inefficient people.

Here are some of the things I love in photos ;)

The Little Red Barn in Glen Ellen, CA


The Pacific Coast:


Hawaii:


MORE TO COME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Followers