I'm back and a sneak peak of a recent session! | Family portrait photographer in Takoma Park, DC

I'm back!!! It took me a long time because I went back and forth with whether or not I should continue using this blog for my work. This blog and I go way back and I just don't have the heart to start anew. I started the blog Leafygreens Photography a long time ago as a hobby because I needed a place to share my photos...I keep thinking that I should start a new blog but I keep coming back here.

I decided to just post my new work here from now on as it is a big part of my life :)

Anyhow.  Just last week, I got to photograph family portraits for my first nursing mama photography project's participant. It was so great to see her again and meet the rest of her family this time, especially her snuggly new baby girl!

 Here's a quick sneak peak! The rest will come after I return from LA.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Followers