Hi Blog.

My dear blog,

I have neglected you for so long!  Instead of blogging, life has gotten in the way...like moving, like taking the next step forward in life, like hunting for an ice cream truck in West Virginia..like learning about flowers that are in season in August..and the list apparently goes on and on and on...WOW

I hope you'll find comfort in knowing that just because I haven't been blogging that it doesn't mean I haven't been having fun.  Since the last time we chatted, I have gone to Jazz Fest and eaten a ton of delicious food.  Don't listen to what people tell you.  Yes, Cafe Du Monde is a tourist attraction BUT those beignets are served fresh and are delicious!!!  Oh yeah, my favorite food at Jazz Fest was Ya Ka Mein!!!!!  And I'd also like to note that the restaurants we went to for dinner were awesome - especially Cochon!  Wood oven roasted oysters, I am pretty sure I'll think of you often. 

And lastly, life is ESPECIALLY good when I have peonies.  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






1 comments:

  1. Have always loved your photography Po. Awesome shot of beignets and yakamein! Hope you are doing well. I want to visit again.

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Followers