A rainbow made my day, my sister is the best, and the beginning of SA photos

As you can see by the post title, this is going to be a "variety" post.

1) To say that today was a boring day is an under statement.  Most people in the office were still out, trapped inside a cubicle after a fun Christmas was kind of sad...AND it rained pretty much all day.  Got poured on when I left work but when I got off the metro, there was this rainbow...and the best part was you can see the complete arc.  I only had the 50mm with me, so I had to rely on the iphone and later used photoshop to stitch two instagram photos together.  A super boring day turned into a neat one because of the rainbow :)


2) THEN I got the Christmas package that my sister mailed me today. It is the most thoughtful present ever! I love it. Thank you, Yings.  Good luck on your apps!!!


3) All right, so I have been promising photos from South Africa.  I realize that it's going to take a LONG time for me to post all the ones I like and tell you what we did, so I decided to make a highlight collage for each day.  Today I'll do Day 1 and Day 2, we'll see how this goes.  HAHA.



I think I've been productive enough tonight.  Good bye!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  I need to start making a list of resolutions for 2012!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Followers