My new baby : Tokina 11-16mm/f2.8

My brain isn't really functioning properly due to my new weird sleep cycle, so I'll keep this post very short.  Looking through parts of the 2700 photos from Bali, Jakarta, Bangkok, and Chiang Mai, I can say that I am pretty excited about them and already have some sort of idea on how I want to share it with everyone. I just need more time and perhaps some energy to do it, but soon enough!

But without further delay, I did want to show some photos that I took using the new Tokina lens that was acquired for this trip to Asia.  I am so glad that it was purchased!!  All the temples and beautiful landscapes definitely warranted this awesome ultra wide-angle lens and even though no photos could ever do the real thing justice, I hope part of the beauty was captured and preserved in these images.  

Here are a couple of photographs from my half day trip to the Doi Suthep Temple in Chiang Mai, Thailand.  






I think this lens is awesome.  Will post more photos soon!  BED TIME!!! YAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Followers