New blog because Ying Ying wants me to resize all my photos...

My sister informed me that she doesn't enjoy looking at my blog because my photos are too big to fit on a screen and that it is visually unpleasing. Instead of fixing the old blog at wordpress.com, I decided to just start a new one to make life easier and less messy. Life's all about getting a fresh start, so why not for blogs too :)

So as most of you know, DC/MD/VA got a ridiculous amount of snow this year. You will never catch me using those ridiculous words that the mainstream media has completely over-used to describe the blizzards. However, I'd like you to know that I certainly don't consider Jon Stewart's SNOW-Torious (you know...like Notorious BIG??) description of the blizzard an over-used word...I find it quite clever and creative.

I actually was really excited when this storm came around since I missed the storm from Christmas. I've never seen that much snow in my entire life (so far at least) and I found the first blizzard quite charming, fluffy snow and everything. So when it died down a little, I took my camera out for some photos. Who would have known that these photos were the last ones I would shoot with my d80??? A nice old lady bought my camera right after the streets cleared out from the first storm.

Anyways, here are some photos:




All right Ying Ying, you better be reading my blog now. Photos are all sized!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Followers