Truth is Everlasting - Yogi Tea

I love Yogi Tea. Making a cup of Yogi Tea is like opening a present every time! Each time you rip open the package, you get to read a new (I haven't had a repeat yet, knock on wood please) insightful quote on the "tea tab." Eeeeekkk, don't you love the suspense too? It sort of feels like, "What is Yogi Tea going to teach me today?" I made iced tea last week, so that means 4 Yogi quotes AT THE SAME TIME! My favorite of the batch was "Truth is Everlasting," because it is true, but the most useful one was, "Serve humanity so that people feel we are kind to them." If everyone can do that, then I can imagine that we would cut down significantly on the number of "I hate the world and I want to kill everyone and everything" people. So much anger in this world is fueled by feeling left out and being a victim of unkind acts at some point or another...a pretty vicious cycle if you ask me.

It's been pretty busy, so I haven't had too much time to play with my photos. So when i was thinking about what to do for this blog post, I thought about what I do on a daily basis. And one thing that came to mind was the metro. I love DC because there's a metro system. As much as I don't understand the way they manage their finances, I am so glad and so proud that we have the metro here! Comparing to New York's subway, ours is 200X cleaner and I haven't seen a rat yet whereas I've seen too many in NYC.

Anyways, here are some photos that I've been taking around metro stations.



Yeap, I really love those reflection photos. I'm sure you can tell already!


My train is here, got to go. Be back soon, I hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Followers