Po Chi Fung Photography
A little glimpse into my life: family, food, fun stuff, and new work
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Two more days till confinement is over! YAY.
I'm craving Ricky's Fish Tacos! A black and white photo for a change.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Newer Post
Older Post
Popular Posts
South Africa: Day 5 and Day 6!
Happy Tuesday! One of the our favorite things about staying at a private camp before we did our own self drive safaris in Kruger was that ...
South Africa - Day 3 to Day 4
Get ready for some photos from South Africa!!! Before I keep going I should give more background to what you are seeing. After our very lo...
I'm back and a sneak peak of a recent session! | Family portrait photographer in Takoma Park, DC
I'm back!!! It took me a long time because I went back and forth with whether or not I should continue using this blog for my work. Thi...
Tout de Sweet (The Pastry Shop) preview photos!
Two blog posts in a day, that's right! It is only because I am so excited to post two photos from Tout de Sweet. Our final project fo...
Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear
Jen challenged me to write one blog a day while I am home in LA, so today shall be Day One. We'll see how this works out...a short atte...
Hello.
I realized I haven't posted very many pictures on what was supposedly a photography blog and instead have really flooded it with my ...
Happy Sunday!
Finally decided to set up the backdrop stand that I bought months ago and use one of our succulents as a model. These two were tiny wh...
T-10 Days!
Since I've failed every single time I've tried the 365 photo project, I thought it might be fun to try a photo a day until ICM retu...
Annapolis, Maryland
Yes, I do remember that there’s a Bali post to be completed but I wanted to sort and post these photos from my past weekend in Annapolis w...
One of my favorite quotes.
The only book I've ever re-read over and over again is "Kitchen Table Wisdom" by Rachel Remen. I love the stories she tells.....
Get In Touch
Category
photography
(68)
random
(23)
food
(17)
everyday life
(4)
peonies
(3)
flowers
(2)
farmers market
(1)
poem
(1)
Pages
Home
Description.
Snapshots of food, family, friends, and other fun stuff
Please do not copy!
All images on this blog is copyrighted by Leafygreens Photography / Po Chi Fung.
Powered by
Blogger
.
Meet The Author
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2013
(22)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(4)
Two more days till confinement is over! YAY. I'm ...
To celebrate...
Ubud - Bali, Indonesia
WOW.
►
March
(3)
►
January
(9)
►
2012
(16)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(74)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
Followers
0 comments:
Post a Comment